The First Midnight Sandwich Run took place on October 21, 2011. Over 80 Volunteers showed up to help us feed over 500 people in a single night. During this event, we saw service bring people together in a way we had not seen before. By the end of the night, we knew we had to do this again. We wanted it to bigger because we wanted to reach more people.
Thank you to the following participants that helped make this happen:
- The men of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. (Central Ohio
- Students from:
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- Otterbein University
- Denison University
- Capital University
- Ohio Dominican University
- The Ohio State University
- Members from “I Know I Can” non-profit organization
- “Columbus Coalition for the Homeless”
Here’s a snapshot of this awesome effort!